Freitag, 29. April 2011

Trip to Zurich


What the f*** is this?
Right, this is Züri! (Zurich) whe where there on wednesday.

The weather was cloudy and there was a shower, so it was rather a ,wet-ness-day'
:D
But that's not that hard when you shop in houses most of the time, isn't it?
After a while, these chairs grew very uncomfortable, so we went to eat something at globus. They're having an Istanbul special this month. I enjoyed mezze (that in the bowls) and bread.
very good!

Ok, house spotting! Look at this funny oriel! (Erker :)

Here's the whole alley, from the other direction.
Somehow cute :)

The embroidery frame I bought at St.Annahof:
Very useful, I'll post my projects later :)

Thank's for reading :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh LOVELY Zurich! You can't imagine how glad I am to see you being so inspired from this really enchanting town!
    Greets from a place which hasn't a lot of citiziens^^

    AntwortenLöschen