Sonntag, 3. April 2011

Shopping in Freiburg

Yesterday, we (means dad, sister and me) were  in Freiburg, Germany. It was the first time we went there and it took about an hour by car.
It's a very beautiful city, much cleaner then Basel :)
View over a bridge near the garage we parked the car.

Don't know what this building is for, just found it's cool :)

Lolis! XD

For those who speak german: ,,Haus zum geilen Fisch :) ''         Lol

Wonderful colour.
Very typical for Freiburg are the many little ,,Bächle'', which are aside the street.
Theyre pretty cold actually (What happened: Me:,, If someone of us three steps in a Bächle, it's me''. Half an hour later, my prophecy became true...   :)


So, of course, we didn't just look at houses and step into cold water, we also shopped.
Mostly nail stuff but also make-up and a pair of shoes:

So, in action:
 The shoes:

These are the things of my sister:

her earrings:

and her new glasses:

And now, our teddy model !
Thank's for reading :-)


1 Kommentar:

  1. If I lived in Freiburg, I would always walk in this little Bächle. It must be wonderful cool in summer!
    Oh! This are the shoes you talked about! Really nice, and I also love the earrings of your sister! If I had wholes in my ears, I would steal them...

    AntwortenLöschen