Sonntag, 17. April 2011

Blablabla

Hi there :)
I just noticed that I haven't posted the last days. This was because I had enough other things to do (last week before vacations...) and because there weren't so much interesting things that are also a good and semi-interesting content for a post.

So, why do I write this...
...because I'm going to my grandparents for three days and because they live in out-of-w-lan-zone I won't be able to post anything. The good thing: I'm probably going to craft something. Gonna take the cam with me :)

Rest: Spring is great! I got a slight sunburn now, but it was warm enough to chill in the garden and read the whole day. This is the book:
Very good story, beautifully written, scenes are sometimes a bit exaggerated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen