Dienstag, 22. März 2011

First Bodyline order: Recieved!

Three weeks ago, some friends of mine an I ordered quite a lot at bodyline. The packet came one and a half week later, but I was away then so I had to wait until I was back (last saturday).
Here's what I bought:

JSK:
Love the print :)

 Blouse  
detail:

The skirt:
It came with a bow and ...ahm waist ties?
Little picture story, hehe

The colour is exactly how I wanted it to be :D

I also bought two pairs of socks :
not the best lace, I know

And two pairs of shoes. I just had to own rocking horse shoes, it's much easier to walk in them than I thought it would be :)


How I wish I could have had these in blue, but this way, there are more things which match with them :)

Bloomers.Very comfortable :)

And last but not least, the ring and a necklace:

The ring lost his first stone after 2 hours -.-

Ty for reading and looking :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen