Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011

Two dreamdresses

If there's something in the wide wide world of clothing that makes me dream, then it's Milky Planet. Here's a pic I found a while ago, so I don't know where it is from:
The print is  from 2010, i wish i would have bought an OP, but I didn't have the money nor did I know anything of it then :-)
The print exists in yellow, pink, black and medium-blue, my favorite colours would be yellow or blue.
The second print I'd like to present is also from Angelic Pretty, and is named Melty Chocolate
(it should look like a box of chocolate).
It's a bit older, from july 2009. There are different combinations of colours, the one I like the most is pink and brown, the other ones are pink-pink and mint-brown.
I got several pics of it, the first one is a wonderful photo, the second one is maybe from a magazine :

Hope you enjoyed it :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen